Saturday, April 9, 2016

Wed, Nov 18, 2015

hola familia!

today is my second day in the firld and it is super hard! i dont understand a word that is being said. it has been fun though.

saying goodbye to the pèole in the ccm. we sang till we meet again on the last night. super sad and i might of cried a little bit.

so i had tons of pictures to send this week but these computers are different than the ones at the ccm so i wasnt able to do it. ah! ill do my best to figure it out.

so my mission president is awesome by the way. he gave me one of his best missionaries to be my trainer. his name is elder zapata from chile! i waas the only one from the new guys to get a latino trainer. woohoo! he has 3 months left so im his last compànion. ive heard great things about him so i think my spanish will come along quickly.

i love you ll so much and i ran out of time because ive been trying to fugure out all this new stuff. ah! its been a stressful couple of days. alwasy busy busy busy. send pics of the family please and i love you!

With lots of love,

-Elder Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment