Saturday, April 9, 2016

Tue, Oct 25, 2015

Hola Familia!

This week was amazing!  I feel like I emailed you guys only a couple of days ago.  It has gone by so fast!

I got my first Chilean haircut today and its awful!  But it was all okay after I got my first set of Completos.  YUMMY!!!

So my companion's ankle was getting worse (earlier on in the week) and i was worried for him.  I asked if he would want me to give him a blessing and he said yes.  I ran over and got my old roommates and I taught them all how to administer a blessing.  It was really cool!  I did the blessing and within a couple days his ankle was better.

I know that my email isn't long this week but that's because I have a lot of pics to send!  Love you!

With lots of love,
-Elder Sims


Mom's note:  The picture below is of Collin with one of his best friends, Jaydon Goodrich.  Jaydon is serving in the Santiago West Mission, where the CCM (MTC) is located.  Elder Goodrich stopped by the CCM to say hi to Collin and to pick up some items that his parents had sent with Collin.  Collin wrote in his journal how excited he was about Jaydon's visit and how amazing it was to see one of his best friends as a full-time missionary!



No comments:

Post a Comment