Sunday, April 10, 2016

Wed, Mar 30, 2016

hola familia!

how did everyones easter go? hope it went well! mine was awesome!

so this week i had an amazing experience that i would like to share.

we were teaching a less active member and her grandma has been very sick and so she asked us to give her grandma a blessing. i have been very nervouse about giving blessings lately because of some of my past evperiences with them messing up the spanish. she had asked me to seal the anointing and i just started shaking with nervs going everywhere. i had no idea what i should say. once i placed my hands on her head i instantly felt comfort, confident and closed my eyes and started. i had no idea what to say but i decided just top listen and open my mouth like the promis from dc 42: 16.
16 And as ye shall lift up your voices by the Comforter, yeshall speak and prophesy as seemeth me good;

i decided that all i should do is listen to what the holy ghost was telling me to say and as i opoened my mouth it was filleed with words.
dc 33: 8-9,
 8 Open your mouths and they shall be filled
 9 Yea, open your mouths and spare not, and you shall beladen with sheaves upon your backs, for lo, I am with you.

i know that the comforter is always with us to help only if we seek his guidence. he will comfort us always. and will always be our constant companion. all we need to do is onvite him into our presence and be worthy of him.

i will always trust him to help me when i feel nercous or lost. i will alwasy listen for him to guide and to fill my mouth with the right words to say.

With lots of love,

-Elder Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment